
So, it's finally time for the Thomases to start a blog and welcome you to our adventure. Our motto has been "It's always an adventure with the Thomases" since shortly after we married almost 12 years ago. It's a motto that has never let us down as we have been led on a wild and fun ride thus far on our life.
Rob & I have been talking about doing a blog lately and so I finally just decided to sit down and get it done. It's going to be much easier to share our pictures and the stories of our life. So enjoy and come visit us anytime. I won't promise that it will be changed every day, or even week, but we will try to keep it pretty up to speed with what is going on in our adventure.
Love,
Rob, Lisa & the Little Adventurers
No comments:
Post a Comment